Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Over the last month



     I apologize for my absence over the last month.  I had gone almost 6 months without a seizure, but I've had 5 over the last month.  I don't know what has been causing them, but I've gone in for some tests, and we're trying to figure it out.  I appreciate all of the e-mails of concern I've received.  You guys are awesome.

     I want to apologize to all of the authors whose books were scheduled to be reviewed.  I have major memory issues when I have repeated seizures like this, and it makes it difficult to read new material.  I get through a chapter, and can't remember half of what I read.  I don't know if everyone with seizures has that problem, but I sure do.  I haven't been reading or writing over the last month, but I assure you, once I get on top of all this I'll make up the reviews.  I'm thinking of doing two a week to catch up, as long as they aren't super long books.  Thank you for your patience, and again, I'm sorry for the delay.

     I've also received about 50 requests for new reviews.  I'm not ignoring your requests my fellow authors.  I've really just been down and out, and haven't been working.  I promise I will reply and schedule a review for you once I get back on top of things, if your book falls within the guidelines of my review requirements.  

     To all my readers, thank you for your concerns.  I'll be okay.  Other than the frequency of these attacks, nothing is new.  It will pass, like it always does.  My last seizure was yesterday morning, so I'm fairly addled (I've had to revise these few paragraphs 5x), but other than that I'm doing okay.  I'll get back to my writing as soon as I can.

     Thank you all for your patience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment