Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Missed posts

I've had a couple of seizures over the last week, and they were pretty bad.  I have Todd's Paralysis for a day or two after a seizure (I can't talk), and they mess up my head so that it's hard to think.  When I try to write, and I read it back later, it's pretty fragmented and incoherent.  Because of all this I haven't been keeping up on my writing or my blog.  Sorry for the missed posts.

Also, the author who's book I was supposed to review this week never sent me a copy of the book, so no review today.  Normally I would just bump everyone up who's on the waiting list, but I've been in no condition to read or write, so it actually worked out pretty well.

Hopefully I can get my head cleared by tomorrow and start writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment